Hey beauties! In my 3rd Disney Travel Guide installation, I will be talking about dining at Disney!
We went ALL OUT on character dining this trip. We hit all the best ones and got to meet so many princesses and other characters!
Let me back up in January we did a long weekend in Orlando. We wanted to do some fun meals even though we didn’t go to the parks.
When there, we did:
- Mickeys Backyard BBQ – a fantastic dinner and show, filled with dancing and AMAZING character interaction but this is sadly closing 12/31/18 so if you can go before then GO, its AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
- Chef Mickey breakfast at the Contemporary. We got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, & Pluto.
- 1900 Park Fare breakfast at the Grand Floridian where we met Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter (who is HYSTERICAL), Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh & Tigger.
Here is where we ate this trip and who was there:
- Arrival night we ate at Ohana for dinner at the Polynesian. One of the best meals we had, no characters but a great meal.
- MK Day 1 – CRT (Cinderellas Royal Table) for breakfast. We met Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel & Aurora.
- MK Day 1 – BOG (Be Our Guest) for dinner. This where you can meet Beast, a great meal too!
- MK Day 2 – We went to MNSSHP (Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party) and we ate a QS dinner (quick service) at Pecos Bills, it was great!
- Pool day but we ate dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian where we met Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella. The step-sisters and Lady Tremaine were hysterical & fantastic.
- Epcot – Akershus is where we ate Breakfast (in Norway) where we met Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora.
- Epcot – We ate dinner at Via Napoli in Italy, girls wanted pizza, and it was really good!
- Animal Kingdom – Breakfast at Tusker House. We met Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, and Donald.
- Animal Kingdom – We ate dinner at Yak & Yeti, was really good!
- The next day we did breakfast at Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West before heading over the miniature golf, which was SO FUN! Then did Disney Springs and ate dinner at STK which was yum!
- Hollywood Studios – We ate breakfast at Hollywood & Vine where we met Vampirina, Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, & Goofy!
- After we left HS (Hollywood Studios) we ate dinner at Sana at AKL (Animal Kingdom Lodge). This meal was fantastic, my husband’s favorite place. You get to see the animals while you eat walking around outside! So fun and cool!
- The next day we ate breakfast at Ohana (Polynesian Hotel), where we met Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto.
- For our last night we did the Pirates & Pals Dessert Party. It starts at the Contemporary. You get to meet Hook, Smee & Peter Pan. This was the best way to end our vacation. You start off with a dessert party at the Contemporary, then you are taken on a boat which was so much fun and the boat parks in the PERFECT spot to watch the fireworks from Magic Kingdom. It was truly the most beautiful experience.
- Our last day we finished our trip with the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno which is at the Boardwalk. We met Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel, & Prince Eric. They were really awesome & really good character interactions.
There are some other good ones we didn’t get to do, but we did ALL the major ones! I can highly recommend everywhere we went. The Pirates & Pals dessert party was worth every single penny. I am so sad that Mickey’s Backyard BBQ is closing but am glad we got to do it!
Are we getting ready for the next chapter in my Disney guide???