Check Out This Weeks Mom Boss Monday, Featuring Danielle Arno of ArtWorx Events!
Danielle Arno is one special MOM BOSS! We met a few years ago from networking/our kids going to the same pre-school. Her business is one of a kind, there is no other like it in the area. ArtWorx events hosts paint events but it is not like a traditional paint & sip. She can bring a paint event anywhere! Danielle also does custom birthday parties, corporate events, & celebrations of all kinds! She was inventive & saw a way to blend her creative entrepreneurial spirit with the need to be home with her kids.
Here is my interview with Danielle!
1) Name: Danielle Arno
2) Where are you from: Marlboro, NJ
3) What is your business name/info? ArtWorx Events – mobile Paint Parties
4) How did you get involved with ArtWorx Events? The business was created in October 2013. Basically, I was looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity and came across the Paint & Sip concept. I had a variety of educational and work experience In business, art, & teaching that made it the perfect fit for me!
5) What are the biggest challenges you face in your business? It can sometimes be challenging to constantly find new business. I am a small individually owned boutique business amongst many larger names, so it can sometimes be tough.
6) How do you manage your time effectively? I try to take care of what is most important and needs attention the soonest first 🙂 Then, I fill in the rest of my time with everything else on my never ending todo list. Being a mom of two boys who are 7 and 9 is my everything, & their needs always come first!
7) Tell us about a challenge you faced & overcame! It was a huge challenge to create my business from scratch and figure out everything on my own. I did all of the marketing, promotions, preparations and most of the events on my own. I was able to create a business that has now been operating for over five years!
8) Who inspires you & why? Successful people in general inspire me. I don’t have anyone specific that I can name off the top of my head…
9) What do you do for fun? I love going out for food and drinks, traveling, working out, spending time with friends and family, doing fun activities with the kids and my husband, watching movies…
10) What makes you a MOM BOSS? My kids are my world. I created a business that allows me to be with them for almost everything while still being able to be an entrepreneur.
How can we find you?
Danielle is a true inspiration & I am so glad to know her!
Did you read about last week’s Mom Boss, Natasha Duran? If not read about her here!
Hope you have a wonderful week!