Hey beauties! Have you had fun learning the best tips to plan your Disney World vacation yet? Today we are going to talk about the rides & the hard to get fast passes!
Fast Passes are booked 60 days out if you stay on property & 30 days out if you stay off property. You are allowed to book 3 in advanced per day. For those of you who may not know what a fast pass is, it basically gives you a time to arrive at a ride (a one-hour window) and you arrive at the ride, go right to the fast pass lane, and it is a MUCH shorter wait time if any wait at all. Of course everyone wants to get fast passes for the best rides at each park, so some are harder to get than others!
You can use fast passes for many meet & greets with characters. We did NOT do this, because we did so much character dining that we did not want to waste a fast pass waiting on line to meet characters we would already be meeting at our meals.
1) Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. This is one of the hardest fast passes to get. We did NOT get it, but we knew the Halloween party would have less lines so it was fine (until we saw the little one was too short). This is always voted the BEST ride at Magic Kingdom. If you can get a fast pass for it, then take advantage!
2) Splash Mountain – My kids are not tall enough but this is one of my favorite rides at MK.
3) Space Mountain – Another one my kids were too short for, but another classic MK ride!
4) Enchanted Tales with Belle – this was AWESOME. Very cute & interactive, worth a fast pass if you ask me.
5) Peter Pan – We used a fast pass for this as well, it is one of the harder rides at MK to get one for.
Some other classic rides at MK that are awesome, Pirates of Caribbean, Tomorrowland Speedway, Under the Sea, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Barnstormer, & of COURSE Its a Small World!
1) Frozen Ever After – MUST do, this was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, one of my all time favorites.
2) Soarin – Another absolutely beautiful ride.
3) Test Track – Another classic ride.
4) Illuminations – The beautiful fireworks at the end of the night.
5) The Seas with Nemo & Friends – This was really cute and fun.
Some other rides to consider at Epcot are Mission Space, Land, Turtle Talk (super cute).
1) The #1 at AK without a doubt is Avatar Flight of Passage. This has an extremely long wait! If you can get for this, for sure do it!
2) Na’vi River Journey – this was extremely beautiful and cool!
3) Everest – My girls are too small for this ride right now but it looks amazing!
4) Kali River Rapids – This looked amazing too maybe when the girls are older!
5) Kilimanjaro Safari – This was an awesome, up close look at these beautiful animals that are on property.
Dinoland has some really cute rides too especially for smaller kids!
TOY STORY LAND! If you can get a fast pass to any of the rides in Toy Story Land do it, these will be the hardest to get (until the Star Wars land opens at least).
1) Slinky Dog Dash
2) Toy Story Mania
3) Alien Swirling Saucers
4) Tower of Terror – A classic I am still not brave enough for, maybe one day wink wink.
5) Rock-n-Roller Coaster – I can’t wait to take the girls on this when they are bigger!
This list will be updated for sure when the Star Wars Land opens next fall!!!
When are you planning to visit Disney?