Mom Boss Monday Featuring Ashlee Bracken of Sweet Dream Couture!
Ashlee & I met in the world of networking through my group! We both have all girls, similar ages! Her daughters are SOOOOOO cute. I have ordered tons of cute clothes from her shop, both custom as well as the super fashionista items she sells & everything is perfect! I love the splatter clothes she hand does the best! She is so talented & SO sweet & down to earth!
Now you can learn about Ashlee too!
1) Name: Ashlee Bracken
2) Where are you from: Jackson, NJ
3) What is your business name/info? Sweet Dream Couture- We are an online-based boutique specializing in everything from baby-tween.
4) How did you get involved with it? I started out about 12 years ago, making custom Swarovski flip flops and Converse. Then, when I was pregnant with my first daughter, I started creating hair accessories. Today, we’ve expanded to retail and custom clothing!
5) What are the biggest challenges you face in your business? There is a lot of competition in this industry, so getting items out there and seen by everyone can be a challenge.
6) How do you manage your time effectively? I find that my best work comes out in the wee hours of the evening! I try to work more early in the morning and then after I put everyone to bed.
7) Tell us about a challenge you faced & overcame! I think balance is something I struggled with for a while. Especially when working at home and always trying to find the “time.” It’s definitely something I still struggle with at times, but setting boundaries and goals between “work time” and “mom time” has made it a lot easier for me to get things accomplished and to focus on everything.
8) Who inspires you & why? My three little girls are always my inspiration. They’re my reason for everything. Each of their personalities can definitely be seen in each item I create and carry. We have a little sass, a little sweet and a little spunk!
9) What do you do for fun? I love spending time with my girls, getting crafty, and binge-watching reality TV (guilty pleasures!)
10) What makes you a MOM BOSS? I think being able to find some balance between working, being a mama and wife-and getting it all done! Every mama is a BOSS! We juggle it all, do it all, and never give ourselves enough credit for it.
How can we find you?
Check out the last Mom Boss Monday here!