My Current Makeup Routine … Newest & All-Time Favorite Products!
I am always on the hunt for new makeup products! It’s kind of an obsession (addiction). I have my favorite products narrowed down, & am proud to say I can even do my whole makeup routine in 15 minutes or less! I tend to keep it more natural during the week & glam it up more on the weekends. I look for products that are great quality, easy to get a hold of, & of course look great!
I am happy to share with you my current products & why I love them!
- Eye Cream – Dr. Brandt – Needles No More Eye De-Puffing Gel – I put this on first to help hide the fact I haven’t slept well in 10 years! It works really well. I have tried at least 15 eye creams and gels before & this one is my fave.
- Eye Shadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance – I have been using this for over 10 years, my fave!
- Face Primer – Laura Mercier – I love that it is Broad Spectrum and SPF 30!
- Eye Brightening Cream – Becca – I use this & mix with my concealer (see #5) just to brighten the under eye.
- Concealer – Nars – This is my FAVE concealer! I have been using it for years. I mostly use under the eye & as needed on my face.
- Tinted Moisturizer – Laura Mercier – I have used this for YEARS. I now use foundation but on days where I don’t want to put makeup on or want something lighter in the summer, I still use this!
- Foundation – Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting – After trying over 8 foundations this one was the winner. It goes on smooth, is lightweight, & feels great on the skin!
- Bronzer – Too Faced Chocolate Soleil – I have been using this bronzer for over 10 years, its my absolute fave!
- Blush – Nars – I have many blushes but I have the most from Nars. Orgasm is their most classic and universal shade!
- Highlighter – Laura Mercier – I have the rose gold and the gold shades, love them both!
- Brushes – Artis – Worth the investment! If you only buy one (they are pricy) buy this one, perfect for foundation, goes on AMAZING!
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay – This is just the BEST!
- Setting Powders – Laura Mercier – This is the one I use for the eye & this one for the face!
- Eyeliner – Marc Jacobs – I love this one, goes on smooth, and doesn’t need a sharpener!
- Eyeshadow – Check out my current 3 favorite palettes by Too Faced, one by Anastasia Beverly Hills & Bobbi Brown.
- Mascara – Essence Lash Princess – You will not BELIEVE the price & it is literally one of the best I have EVER EVER used!
What is your holy grail makeup product?
Catch up on my last post here!